Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Wish From U Toe Aung

May you get prosperous evermore

Dear political partner,Sir


It,s a blessing.Happy new year.I wish happiness to every members of yours Democracy partner comrades.I respect and cordially thank you all for your actively movement Burma Democracy Revolution ( BDR ). We are all families. I wish, may you and Oversea Democratic Group for Burma struggle for BDR with courage and resolutions.

Realise me,I will keep doing stressful whatever I can meet and if I have passion for Democracy to get,I will do my best for BDR as a historical duty.Comrades! don,t forget that we are making our own history.When we get victory,we will meet together happily.I have no doubt to believe.


" Our Burma Democracy Revolution must be won surely".




Your Sincerely;

Toe Aung

0 comments: