Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ashin sopaka joint youth Assembly in Europe for peace




The young people from all over Europe came together here in Bad,Camburg, Germany to discuss about peace of the world.I went there talked about Buddhist philosophy,Meditation and about Burma especially about 8888.I told them that there are so many students in prison in Burma.
Buddhist Philosophy I explained that as long as we have too much greed,anger and Ignorance we can not defuse the conflicts and told them how to reduce them.They like very much.
Meditation one hour,I explained them that meditation is to concentrate on four objects such as bodily movements,breath in,breath out and then mental objects such as thoughts,imaginations,planning,meeting with friends etc.It was very nice experienced to meditate together with young people.
that I already corrected


0 comments: